Pages

22.11.10

chocolate chip cookies

I've been  baking cookies for months already. The taste was good according to my taster at home. but I was always disappointed with the shape of it, it looked like a chocolate hills of Bohol,Philippines. I wanted a round cookies just like what they sold at the store. There were times that I thought of not baking cookies forever.I was disappointed, then one day, an idea of...what if I will shape the cookie dough to a tiny ball before dropping them onto the greased cookie sheet, and let see the result?That I idea gave me a brighter hope and I was so excited to see the result. To my surprised after baking the first batch, my newly baked cookies  just looked like what they sold at the store.I was overwhelmed and I couldn't believe for another accomplishment of  my baking world. What a day!  This is the recipe I used for my chocolate chip cookies

Ingredients:
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 (12oz) package semi-chocolate chips
2 cups chopped walnuts

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter with sugar (brown and white sugar) until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Drop dough by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake 10 minutes or until edges are firm.

Enjoy and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment