Pages

20.11.10

Peanut butter cupcakes

Peanut butter???I am not fan of it...I bought peanut butter last week its because I wanted to bake peanut butter cookies but today while enjoying my day off....I was thinking to try baking peanut butter cupcakes. I used my basic cupcakes recipe and just add some other stuff to make it healthier and tastier.

By this recipe, you can bake 24 delicious cupcakes...
2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 whole wheat flour
1 tsp.baking soda
2 tsp. lemon juice
a pinch of salt.

Directions:
Mix together brown sugar, butter, peanut butter, eggs, milk and vanilla using hand or stand mixer.
In another bowl combine all the sifted dry ingredients and pour into the butter mixture.

Spoon batter into prepared pan, filling two-thirds full. Bake in 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees or until lightly golden. Transfer muffin-pan cups to a wire rack to cool slightly.
Frost it with butter cream and serve.


Enjoy and have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment