Pages

1.12.10

Cream Cheese Frosting

This is the cream cheese recipe I used for my spice cake. Cream cheese frosting is also great for your carrot cake and this is the only frosting that gives very tasty flavor on your carrot cake and very easy to make. You can add food coloring on this too like what I did on my football cake, I add blue  for my colts color and green for grass. Enjoy and have fun.


Ingredients:
16 ounces cream cheese
8 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups powdered sugar

Directions:
1.Put the cream cheese and butter in a bowl of a stand or hand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and paddle at medium speed until creamy, approximately 20-30 seconds.
2. While the motor is running, pour in the vanilla, and sugar a little at a time about a minute after the last addition.
3.Use right away or refrigerate in an airtight container for up 2 days.

4.If you will use it to decorate a cake, refrigerate first for about 1-2 hours so you can get the consistency that you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment